Wednesday, August 06, 2014

CLOUDS named Maggie Award finalist!

I just love phone calls like the one I received yesterday! The coordinator of the Georgia Romance Writers Published Maggie Awards called to tell me my novel When the Clouds Roll By has been named a finalist in the inspirational category!

It's an honor and a thrill to see my name included among such a prestigious list of finalists:

A Lady Most Lovely, by Jennifer Delamere
 
Choices of the Heart, by Laurie Alice Eakes
 
Into the Whirlwind, by Elizabeth Camden
 
The Prayer Box, by Lisa Wingate
 
When the Clouds Roll By, by Myra Johnson 

The novel was also named the WINNER of the 2014 Christian Retailing's Best Award in the historical fiction category, presented at the International Christian Retail Show in Atlanta in June! I'm so incredibly pleased with the recognition this novel has received!


Watch for book 3 in the series, Every Tear a Memory, coming this fall!

No comments: